Molina Healthcare continually updates the information provided on its websites in order to keep the information as current and accurate as possible, however, it is possible that the websites may contain inaccuracies, errors or unauthorized modifications by third parties. Molina Healthcare does not make any express or implied warranties as to the accuracy of any information on its websites.
Any links to other non-Molina Healthcare websites are solely for your convenience in obtaining related information. Such inclusion or mention does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare does not control the contents of these websites and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
The information presented on our websites is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in connection with any service. If you are interested in any of Molina Healthcare's services, please contact us for a complete description of the product and its availability.
Changes to Websites
Molina Healthcare may change or update information on its websites at any time. Molina Healthcare is not under any obligation to update information provided on its sites and so the information may be out of date at any given time.
Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by Molina Healthcare, all material contained in our websites is protected by law. All copyright, service mark and other proprietary notices must be kept intact.
Limitations of Liability
Not a Substitute for Professional Health Care or Advice
The information contained in this site is general in nature and is intended for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the advice of health care professionals. If you have specific health care needs, or for complete health information, please see a doctor or other health care provider.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Molina Healthcare sites are made available only to provide information about Molina Healthcare. Molina Healthcare controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Long Beach, California, USA, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, OR USING ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OPERATED BY MOLINA HEALTHCARE, INC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS AFFIFLIATES, THE USER INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDTIONS AND AGREES TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM:
1. Molina Healthcare, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates (hereinafter “Molina Healthcare”) does not validate third party information posted on Molina Healthcare’s pages on social media sites. Any comments, statements, or opinions on those pages are not endorsed by Molina Healthcare, and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of Molina Healthcare. The information, materials and services on Molina Healthcare’s social media pages are provided to the user “as is,” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Molina Healthcare makes no representation or warranties as to any material or information posted on any Molina Healthcare social media pages or that the user’s use of content posted on or material otherwise made available through Molina Healthcare’s social media pages will not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Users shall not post materials to any of Molina Healthcare’s social media pages that are unlawful, proprietary, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or publicity rights. Molina Healthcare does not permit any of these practices, and reserves the right to immediately remove or edit any content within its sole discretion.
3. By submitting content on or though Molina Healthcare’s social media pages the user grants Molina Healthcare an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any media. The user further agrees that Molina Healthcare is free to use any ideas, concepts, and knowledge that the user provides to Molina Healthcare on the social media site. The user also grants Molina Healthcare the right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such material. Molina Healthcare reserves the right to alter the content on its social media sites at any time, but has no obligation to update any information on its social media sites. Molina Healthcare has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
4. The materials posted to Molina Healthcare’s social media pages are not advice. By making the content on Molina Healthcare’s social media pages available to the user, Molina Healthcare is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical, or other professional advice.
5. Users shall not post any personal or private health information, such as policy numbers, claim numbers, phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses, or any unique identifying information on a Molina Healthcare social media page. Molina Healthcare reserves the right to remove any social media posts that contain such information.
6. Users shall not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any federal or state laws. Users shall not post advertisements or solicitations of business. Any postings of this nature on Molina Healthcare social media pages may be removed.
7. Content on Molina Healthcare’s social media pages (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by Molina Healthcare is the property of and owned by Molina Healthcare, our licensors, or third party content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any other use of content on the site, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Molina Healthcare, is expressly prohibited.
8. Molina Healthcare’s social media pages may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by Molina Healthcare and others which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to the user and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. Molina Healthcare has not necessarily reviewed all the information on these other web sites and is not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other web sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked web sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to the user’s use of any linked web sites.
9. Molina Healthcare reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using Molina Healthcare’s social media pages for any reason whatsoever.
10. Users are ultimately responsible for the content posted on Molina Healthcare’s social media pages, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. Molina Healthcare is not liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the user’s use of Molina Healthcare’s social media pages. Additionally, the user agrees to defend and indemnify Molina Healthcare and each of our respective officers, agents, directors, shareholders, partners, licensors, service providers, and employees, from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, issued by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Molina Healthcare’s social media pages arising from a breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by the user (including, without limitation, any breach of the user’s representations and warranties set forth herein).
Molina Healthcare does not give medical advice via its social media sites. If you are seeking medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in the case of an emergency.
Updated: October 11, 2016